Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: My New Avatar

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Ennis_Del_Mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Avatar

    We sure are! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    J.T&E.D.M.
    Gettin Down on the Farm

    [img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Avatar

    I think you are really straight and pretending to be gay. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member JackTwist's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2006
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Avatar

    Ennis I swear, you really know how to run your mouth dont you?

    I told you, if this thing takes ahold of us at the wrong place, or the wrong time, were dead. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

    I wish I could quit you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Ennis_Del_Mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Avatar

    Wanna find out!? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    J.T&E.D.M.
    Gettin Down on the Farm

    [img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Avatar

    Just ignore these losers and they'll crawl back under their rock.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •